Greeting and salutations bloggie!
Has it been a month since I've seen you? for real no jokes?
WOW either I'm really busy or really that lazy.
I have really not much to say other than, had job quit job new job yeah I’ve got a job.
Occasionally movies and routine airport visits for ice creams.
When i got the job at this restaurant Italiannies, i was hoping to break out of my shell, be more sociable, shortly be not what i am now, which is BORING! but it didnt happen, i just didnt feel comfortable at all, i felt the place was more of an unfinished race and everyone was rushing to the finish line, is work suppose to be that way or teamwork, Bull crap didnt work for me and i walked out.
Got an job offer at 313 orchard more of a relax place no late hours, meals provided and a reasonable pay for just 8hrs of my time, yes i’m going fulltime, i need to na? since i have to give my granny money she spent so much for me if right that i give her more then what she gave me since ill be able to afford it.
My granny is going to india this june and I want to go so bad, i’d be able to afford a DSLR and my ticket fare, she’s going to the villages which is why i want to follow because if i were to go there alone i have no idea what will become of me its a tough life there. Damn i so wish i can go!!!!! i want i want i want to capture the essence the beauty of the village what remains to be i was there 5 years back and they were already building toilets, get where im going about the essence, no a good example i know, but seriously bathrooms? then what happens to the well and the rivers people bathing there sigh sigh should be happy for them right?
This whole month everywhere i went was alone, i kinda like it, knowing myself more getting deep or emo? i have no clue. SOCIAL LIFE? whats that? any idea?
RIGHT ENOUGH ABOUT ME!
My great grandmother died, 30th april 2010, she’s bloody old like she survived the world war 2 and they couldnt keep in track of her age cus she’s so god damn old and damn she is cute! the advices she gives me lord pity ha. memories of tiny women thats what we call her, its from her we all YES all have her height. rest in peace tiny women.
I HAVE BEEN EATING OUT alot, And if you know me well i hate spending amount on food.
GOMATHI(: i just realised my best friend has a beautiful smile!
Out with ashwini, i love taking pictures of her it turns out real good, and oh my uncle bought a new maserati, almost the same as the old one but this with two doors and an awesome shape the interior is my fav shade of any kind of leather.
ME! I don't understand how i can look like a totally different person in an different outfit, I'm joking but seriously bleached white is not my colour and collars doesn't work with me, and i find that my nose is growing bigger and longer everyday and my eyes are shrinking or maybe I'm just too tired.
ADIOS!
May may be a good month.






We all make plans right? those plans made followed by effort?




