15 March 2011
Posted by: NAME HERE
Time: 2:45:00 AM
Comments:
Japan oh Japan.
Totally random pictures.
Let me start by saying I never get nightmare, maybe I do and just don't remember but by far, by me I don't think I ever had one. So On that say japan was hit by an earthquake and then a tsunami, which one first? I was working and when I came back home around 2am, I went on YouTube, Yeah guilty pleasure at any time no matter how tired I am, and the breaking news tab was so striking, and so there were videos of natural disasters, after watching a few i went to sleep, and the worst nightmare ever, my whole body was shaking as it was an earthquake, it was horrible. and that was just a dream, all these people dying out there, scares me, but nature is too powerful to be prevented all we can to is sit back and watch some might say pray but i say watch, and well run to highland. Don't ever discuss about getting on a boat, there's videos showing how these boats get damaged its like a a giant (the waves) walking on land and stamping on twigs ( the boats). Oh well this is interesting.


oh well live your life as off now.
On a more personal note, i have been fine. i am confused. im bored and i stay home like 5 days of the week and 2 days i work.

i need to post more, so i can look back and see if anything changed.

Victoria Koh
Fifteen.
Singaporean.
Virgo.
Christian.
Dreamer.
Just a mini profile of you here. Be sure to keep it short. (:

If you have a Twitter account, put the code here. Don't have? Remove this section or go sign up @ http://twitter.com/ and then go to http://tweet.sg/ to activate your number (if you are a Singaporean, that is).

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

Music player.