27 June 2010
Posted by: NAME HERE
Time: 2:35:00 AM
Comments:
The last time
When was the last time you noticed the sky and how beautiful the clouds are?

When was the last time after a long day, kicked off your shoes sat on a swing and enjoyed the breeze?

When was the last time you kicked back and enjoyed a book?

When was the last time you enjoyed every sip of your tea?

When was the last time you stood back and studied a situation?

When was the last time you were dwelled in all your thoughts but decided to block them all off and enjoy a moment or two of silence?

What do you want in life, what do you need most?

I took a step back recently and I'm glad I did I rearranged everything and now I'm on board with my plan.

After a very long time of putting myself through unwanted misery I'm taking myself off this road blocking all on my way.

I'm HAPPY you should be too, new month guys work it, the year is gonna end soon, everyday counts.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Oriole


Victoria Koh
Fifteen.
Singaporean.
Virgo.
Christian.
Dreamer.
Just a mini profile of you here. Be sure to keep it short. (:

If you have a Twitter account, put the code here. Don't have? Remove this section or go sign up @ http://twitter.com/ and then go to http://tweet.sg/ to activate your number (if you are a Singaporean, that is).

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

Music player.