|
|
Geeez how hard is it, to get it when a person says 'I don't want to talk about it right now' or ' i don't wish to discuss' or any form at all they say it in? It simply means they wish to be alone or hmmmm THEY JUST DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW.
Like I know its tempting to know or in your head talking about what you feel or don't feel like, always seem to relieve/soothes/puts a person out of misery. well news flash not all is like you, no seriously. Maybe saying it aloud just make it seem 10000x worst.
I've accounted these kind of 'i don't want to talk about it' situations when i hear it i walk or run away as fast as i could, let the person have a breather at least for a bit, maybe they says such just to attract attention, then hell! because of these tricks many actually think 'i don't want to talk about it' means 'i really wanna talk about it', if that case at all use some other way to lure attention will you?
In other forms 'i don't want to talk about it' means.
Leave me alone, please leave before i rip your head out.
I need to scream, need to let out how i feel and it not going to be pretty.
I need to sigh, like real loud and hard, that the oxygen i took in is heading towards my heart like a dart to a dart board.
Fuck off.
Piss off.
This is not a excuse, this is an actual reason, and leave me alone.
Leave or ill hate you forever.
Alright, I'm done ranting. Two times this week this happened to me, either they person dont know me well or simply just don't get it.
I am hella busy, which is good, I became hella fat *not exaggerating. I went to USS with the fam bam! And theres so many pictures i have to edit that i haven't even attempted yet.
hmmmmmmmm chicken rice.
|
|
|
|
Geeez how hard is it, to get it when a person says 'I don't want to talk about it right now' or ' i don't wish to discuss' or any form at all they say it in? It simply means they wish to be alone or hmmmm THEY JUST DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW.
Like I know its tempting to know or in your head talking about what you feel or don't feel like, always seem to relieve/soothes/puts a person out of misery. well news flash not all is like you, no seriously. Maybe saying it aloud just make it seem 10000x worst.
I've accounted these kind of 'i don't want to talk about it' situations when i hear it i walk or run away as fast as i could, let the person have a breather at least for a bit, maybe they says such just to attract attention, then hell! because of these tricks many actually think 'i don't want to talk about it' means 'i really wanna talk about it', if that case at all use some other way to lure attention will you?
In other forms 'i don't want to talk about it' means.
Leave me alone, please leave before i rip your head out.
I need to scream, need to let out how i feel and it not going to be pretty.
I need to sigh, like real loud and hard, that the oxygen i took in is heading towards my heart like a dart to a dart board.
Fuck off.
Piss off.
This is not a excuse, this is an actual reason, and leave me alone.
Leave or ill hate you forever.
Alright, I'm done ranting. Two times this week this happened to me, either they person dont know me well or simply just don't get it.
I am hella busy, which is good, I became hella fat *not exaggerating. I went to USS with the fam bam! And theres so many pictures i have to edit that i haven't even attempted yet.
hmmmmmmmm chicken rice.
|
|
|
|
|
Tagboard. Maximum width of 700px. Height can be infinite.
|
|
|
|
|
Victoria Koh
Fifteen.
Singaporean.
Virgo.
Christian.
Dreamer.
|
|
Just a mini profile of you here. Be sure to keep it short. (:
|
If you have a Twitter account, put the code here.
Don't have? Remove this section or go sign up @ http://twitter.com/ and then go to http://tweet.sg/ to activate your number (if you are a Singaporean, that is).
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria
Music player.
|